Planning on booking cheap business class flights from USA this summer? Awesome! Packed all your needs? We are sure you must have happily done that with a minimal timing but before you step out and lock your doors, we want you to have a cross check on your baggage. We are glad that you contacted us at Indian Eagle and booked cheap air tickets to India. We at Indian Eagle always want to make sure that you are comfortable with your journeys after booking cheap flight tickets to India. So let us tell you some things which you need to keep in mind while traveling. Go on, read ahead.
- Know the difference between “direct” and “nonstop” flights, and always opt for the latter. Unlike non-stops, direct flights can touch down at other airports on the way to their ultimate destinations. So choose wisely.
- check that you have your exact name on your ID to avoid being thrown out while verification. The cops at the airport might do it. You surely don’t want trouble. Do you?
- Select your seats as early as possible. It is different if you are booking cheap last-minute flights but if you have booked the general cheap flight tickets to India, then make sure you book the best early seats. If you have a disability and need a premium seat in the bulkhead, tell the agent when you make your reservation rather than at the airport.
- Get to your gateway city as early as you can. Since delays stack up as the day progresses, it’s smart to book the first flight you can into a hub.
- Double-check foreign document requirements. Traveling to India needs stamped entry permission. You need to be aware of such requirements before you make your flight reservations or you could get stuck within your country even after getting your tickets booked.
- Set your luggage apart from the pack. When passengers use ribbons and bows, they can be torn off in the transporting process.
- Pack your electronics in a single layer. When things are tossed in haphazardly or jumbled together, they spend more time determining what they are and have to manually check bags so it becomes even messier for us because it is tough for them to hold their patience with so many passengers.
- Do your own bag check before you leave. That might help you with clarity at the security check regarding what you are carrying.
- Know your airport’s code. It’s easy for luggage-destination tags to get mixed up at a curbside check-in. Remember a three digit code of the airport for your destination and make sure your skycap labels the bag properly.
- Ask about your options. Don’t go traveling with doubt.
- Exercise caution in duty-free shops. Not everything in duty-free is a bargain.
- Spring for an afternoon in the lounge. For a fee usually about a little amount a day, which you can pay on the spot, you can take advantage of the snacks, uncrowded bathrooms and comfy chairs at most airline club lounges, plus you can get help from the club’s dedicated ticket agents.
- Corral your in-flight necessities. Blocking the aisle during boarding while you dig for gum, a book, or a snack can delay the entire plane.
- Stow your bag near your seat. It’s tempting to toss your suitcase into the first empty space you see, but that slows down deplaning, as passengers who had to stow their bags near the back move downstream to collect their belongings.
- Call for help. If you’ve missed a connection, don’t start running and searching for the enquiry zone or the reception. Instead, use your cell phone to call the airline’s customer-service number.
- Utilize cell-phone lots. Free-parking areas where drivers can wait for the “I’m here” call for 30 minutes or longer have sprung up at more than 50 airports in the last few years.
- Get fed fast. To have dinner waiting in your hotel room when you arrive, call and order room service from the road.
We know that you have read this write-up with concentration and you have checked with your necessities as well. So all you have to do is start traveling with open opportunities. Book cheap air tickets to India and start gazing at the clouds with a zoomed view.