We often forget to check so many things related to flight journeys because we become busy with the ticketing issues. We focus on the cost and discounts which should be the least of our concerns these days as we have the availability of cheap airline tickets to India or any other countries. Many online travel agencies just like Indian Eagle offer you USA to India flight deals and we are sure they ease your tensions to a great extent. But right now distract yourself away from them and focus on the hacks below. Trust me you will need them.
- Want to charge your phone and yet your seat has no USB? Try the toilet. You will find a socket for electric razors that will work just fine. Just make sure you’re not holding back people who need to use the loo.
- Flying an LCC and seats are too narrow? Make egress easy by lifting the aisle side armrest. It is the one that does not move, while the one in the center is easy to lift up. Look for either a button at the bottom or a pressure point at the hinge at the back, press and lift.
- Choosing an aisle seat rather than a window seat is the smarter way. The views are mostly not worth the pain of getting stuck in an awkward position at the time of exit.
- Stow your luggage on the overhead bin ahead of your seat – makes it easier to pull out while exiting.
- Select a seat at the back if you have decided to fly in an LCC that doesn’t have an aerobridge. You will be the first to enter in case they board in sequence. If not, you can still use the less crowded rear entrance to board.
- Choose the aisle seats and the window seats if you get the chance. The trick is that you can use the middle seats for yourself. Often, no one will take that middle seat, letting you two enjoy a wider seat area.
- Use ‘seatguru’ to check the best seats to pick, before flying a new airline and a new aircraft type. Pick up available emergency seats if flying short haul. You won’t need the recliner, and over-wing emergency seats have the best leg room.
- If being served premix coffee, as the FA to top up the hot water. Else the tea/coffee will turn out too sweet.