This time book cheap flights from Newark to Bangalore because this is monsoon and there is no better place to be there like Coorg. Coorg is considered as the Scotland of India, It is one of the best tourist destinations in South India. If you are visiting Coorg for the first time, these are some of the must see places in Coorg and they are described below.
- Pushpagiri Hills: Pushpagiri or Kumara Parvatha is the second highest peak in Coorg, sixth highest peak in Karnataka. This is like a must see place in Bangalore.
- Nisargadhama: This is an island formed by the river Kaveri near Kushalnagar, Coorg. It is meant to be the most peaceful and soothing place to visit and leave the tensions for a while.
- Raja’s Seat: This is a seasonal garden of flowers and fountains. One of the best tourist attractions in Coorg, this place will enchant you with its beauty and would make you want to book cheap flights from Newark to India again and again.
- The Tadiyandamol peak: This is the second highest peak in Karnataka and is also known as trekker’s paradise.
- Dubare Elephant Camp: This camp is a great chance to get to know the elephants.
- Nishani Motte: One of the offbeat treks in Karnataka. It is in the Bramhagiri Range, Western Ghats.
- Nagarhole National Park: A famous wildlife sanctuary in Karnataka and a popular attraction for wildlife enthusiasts and travelers.
- Chettalli: It is a small village near Madikeri, best place to witness and experience the local culture.
- Bylakuppe: The second biggest Tibetan settlement in India, great place to witness spirituality and culture of Buddhism.
- Omkareshwara Temple: This was built in 1820 and features amazing Mumammadan architectural style. This will surely inspire you to book direct flight from Newark to Bangalore.
If you are planning to travel to Coorg with your friends or family then I have some beautiful stay suggestions suitable for you! Luxury colonial bungalow in a Coorg tea plantation: One of the best homestays in Coorg, the property, was once the home of the director of TATA Coffee. This heritage bungalow is a perfect blend of modern amenities and traditional architecture. Surrounded by the evergreen coffee estate and palm trees, this place is a haven for nature lovers.
An eco-friendly homestay redefining hospitality in Coorg: Become one with nature in this beautiful homestay that offers a variety of activities making it one of the best homestays in Coorg. A perfect getaway for the adrenaline junkies this place offers activities like Interacting with elephants or river rafting into the white waters. Offering trekking and camping facilities to the nature lovers and private pool villas to the one looking for some indoor fun is what it is all about. So book direct flight from Newark to Bangalore and start traveling.
Also read: THE MAJESTIC BANGALORE PALACE