We all know that technology has been so advanced and that we all are in love with the features and shapes of the new gadgets that are being released every day. But that doesn’t mean we have to save huge amount of money to buy them and use them only to throw them or sell them away once we see the latest update again. So how about ditching the latest technology for a while and go for exotic traveling experiences instead? Okay so here is a list of six travel destinations that you can visit if you quit purchasing the brand new iPhone X this time. Trust me you will have a great time traveling and a memory worth cherishing for a lifetime and maybe more.
- Seychelles: An archipelago of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean, Seychelles is home to numerous beaches, coral reefs and natural reserves. With some of the best resorts and scuba diving spots in the world, it is also a popular honeymoon destination now. Travel packages, from India to this destination begin only at Rs 40,000, which is half the price of the phone.
- Sri Lanka: Sri Lanka is quite popular as a budget destination among Indian travellers. This island nation offers you an array of tourist attractions–from beaches, forests to diverse world heritage sites. Also, don’t forget to taste the delicious cuisine that the place is known for. Flights to this destination can be as low as Rs 14,000, while the average daily cost doesn’t exceed Rs 6000.
- Nepal: Nestled in the Himalayas, this neighboring country gives you a paradisiacal treat of terrestrial beauty. With lofty mountains on one hand and petite villages on the other, this destination is a must-visit for travellers. Tour packages in this destination begin at Rs 40,000.
- Istanbul: One can reach Istanbul from India for prices as low as Rs 30,000, to enjoy the hybrid culture adorned by the scenic beauty. The brilliant mosques and minarets are one the biggest highlights of this destination.
- Bangkok: Round-flights flights to Bangkok can cost around Rs 30,000. And you can use the rest of the amount to explore the city’s beauty that is dotted with quaint Buddhist temples, picturesque landscape, popular shopping markets and nightclubs too.
- Bali: A week-long trip to Bali would cost one around Rs 60,000. So, how about enjoying the ”island of Gods”, with its rugged coastlines, sandy beaches, rice terraces, volcanic hillsides and a range of archeological attractions?
So when you can travel to these cities and still save a lot to spend over there, why bother something new just to show off? Just cut down the costs, love the older phone that you have and set down to make new memories that might last longer than the phone. Just search for cheap flights and start flying. Adios!