We all wish to travel through flights and then the time comes when we finally get the chance to see the clouds through our windows. But not all of us have a very smooth encounter with flights. Many of us end up having jet lags which is a major issue with the hectic long hauling flight journeys. There could be many reasons to this but there is one reason behind air sickness and that is intake of improper food.
Food is very essential while traveling and there has to be some special care that has to be taken by us before we get into the flights and start with our voyage through the clouds. So this time let’s talk about what to eat before you get into the flights. So dear eyes, please read out this article to the brain so that it registers the information about these useful food items. Here we go!
- Oranges: Oranges are such sweethearts and they just keep us away from half of our problems. And to be honest, many of the places in the seats and the planes are always germ-attacked which is totally unhygienic. So let’s contribute something to our immune system. Let’s make ourselves stronger. Citrus fruits are a real time savior.
- Herbal Teas: Ah! The doctor amongst the foods! Usually all the caffeinated drinks like coffee and cappuccinos add up and can lead to dehydration which is not what we would want at the peak of the moment right when we are about to go and have a wonderful holiday. So choose herbal; teas and get some low level fats inside your bodies. In fact, you don’t even have fats in them. They are acting as energizers most of the times.
- Yogurt: Scientifically our bodies weren’t designed with a quality to digest food at seven miles above sea level. We do not possess such powers which are not a disadvantage though. That is why yogurts are recommended with some natural probiotics so that they could contribute to our digestive system and help us in avoiding that vomiting sensation.
- Lemon Water: Drinking water in large quantities is usually expected from us to prevent dehydration and jet lag. But you can always add a slice of lemon to it so that it enhances the effect of energy to a little greater level.
- Smoothies: Sounds funny, right? Yes we know that but a smoothie provides what yogurt and lemon water offer together. It keeps your body hydrated and lifts up your energy levels instantly. This is a great way to stay energetic and active during long hauling tiresome flight journeys.
So it is not just the lowest airfares or the cheap tickets for international flights that matter. Our health matters. You could always get a chance to book last minute flights if you happen to miss one but our health will always leave an impact on us. So choose wisely as to what you could eat. So book Air India flights to USA or India at cheaper prices even if it business class flights but then make sure you are all set for it. Adios! Have a healthy journey!