Travel totes are like the rescue section for any travel emergency and it is a fact that we put our hands into them once in every ten minutes and grab out different things that we need very often. For those who would love to pair up their bags with their outfits can go for handbags which are a little big and flexible in size so that all your necessities fit it perfectly well. So talking about the question, “What do I carry in my travel tote?” here is the list of things to carry in travel totes.
Now let’s talk about what exactly is in my backpack or my tote which helps me feel relaxed and fine while traveling. I always keep a certain things handy so that I don’t panic in times of need and now I am going to tell you all about the basic things that you ought to carry while you are traveling in any means of communication including cheap flights. These simple things are meant for both men and women and are very essential in making you feel better even if you are undergoing a bad journey.
- Glasses: Cooling glasses or a pair of safety goggles are very important when you want to go out on long journeys. In fact you should always carry a pair of them as they are very useful for people of all the ages irrespective of our genders.
- Scarf: A scarf is usually considered a girl thing but then it is always good to carry a scarf or else a large hand-kerchief if you are a man. You can use it for tying it around your head, your face, wiping the sweat, protecting your face from the heat and even as a style statement. Scarfs or kerchiefs come in handy very often and are real saviors.
- Wallet: Why have a wallet when you have your tote? Well, you don’t want your cards, you cash and your bills to get lost in the huge chuck of other necessities, right? Well, then you have your answer.
- Wafers/Biscuits: Hunger is always an uninvited guest and so is fatigue. So to save yourself from such unsolicited problems, carry some wafers or biscuits which have high protein and fiber. You can even carry energy bars which are also useful for keeping you jumpy.
- Sunscreen/Moisturizer: Carry a sunscreen in the summer and a moisturizer in the winter to prevent your skin from going crazy and dry. Keep yourself safe from the UV rays and the chilled weathers. Skin is always the most sensitive part and protecting it is our motto! Aye aye captain!
- Wet wipes: Wet wipes are very useful as they clean our face and hands instantly. They even smell fresh and you don’t even need to look for water or a face wash separately.
- Sanitizer: A hand sanitizer is always important wherever you go so that you don’t get affected by the germs and catch flu.
- Charger: Of course you are carrying your phone! How could you forget you charger? Put it inside your bag first.
- Extra shirt: An extra pair of clothing is always important. You could also carry some innerwear and if you are a female and if this is supposed to be your “Superwoman” week (you know what I mean) then make sure you carry some tampons.
- Water Bottle: You don’t want to get dehydrated. Do you? Good! Carry some water. Don’t depend on the water that is available outside because you never know how unhygienic or unhealthy they might be.