Boston is full of energetic, exuberant and friendly people. It rubs off on a person. They can’t help it. Neighbors help neighbors. But the parking spaces are only for the lucky few with patience. Apart from all these things, there are so many things to do in Boston. You have to be here and experience so many feelings that come to you once you start exploring all the places. Let’s start with the beautiful neighborhoods that this city holds tight and makes sure to highlight these places. There are so many things you can do here by exploring these cities.
- Allston is an affordable haven for young students and professionals who get the chance of enjoying a variety of things to do in Boston as well.
- Beacon Hill is one of Boston’s most historic and breathtaking neighborhoods and holds the most magnificent beauty you can ever find. So visiting this hill is one of the best things to do in Boston.
- Back Bay tops the list of things to do in Boston as the most chic and trendy neighborhood. How do you like that?
- Bay Village from the Rhode Island of Boston neighborhood is a small and spectacular triumph. Have an affair with this place and let it give you the best memories.
- Brighton is often mentioned in tandem with Allston and it also offers an affordable escape with access to the city. Isn’t that what we want along with all the other things to do in Boston?
- Dorchester is one of Boston’s hottest neighborhoods and a place full of life, community and creativity
- Downtown Boston is the hub of The Hub and Downtown is where the heart of Boston stands.
- East Boston is another of Boston’s rising stars. East Boston has recently become a high-demand neighborhood.
- Fenway/Kenmore is the home of the Red Sox and thousands of Bostonians looking for a high-energy environment.
- Jamaica Plain is a quiet escape from the hustle and bustle, but still connected by Boston’s mass transit system.
- Longwood Medical Area stands as the epicenter of healthcare in Boston and is mostly hospitals and people working in them.
- Mattapan is again one of Boston’s southernmost neighborhoods that sits just underneath Dorchester.
- Mission Hill has got so many things to do in Boston. If you’re on a mission for more manageable housing costs, Mission Hill might be your spot.
- North End is the hub of Italian culture and cuisine. It is also one of Boston’s closest and most walkable communities.
- Roxbury is an engine of positive community activism in Boston. Roxbury is experiencing a renaissance with the support of the City.
- Seaport District is known to sport one of the largest price tags of any neighborhood in Boston, but the Seaport is where Boston’s thriving heartbeat of innovation lives.
- South Boston is known best for its strong Irish roots and is a lively community full of Boston’s iconic “triple-decker” apartment buildings.
- South End is a picturesque, tree lined streets and a bustling Tremont St. full of fine dining and retail makes South End a highly-coveted neighborhood.
Go for some last minute flights and make some sudden plans to this place and let yourself cross the rules that you have set for yourself. Make the most of this time and come out of your stress. Holidaying isn’t a bad thing really. You deserve it. We hope you found this article useful and if you did then do not forget to like, comment and share this article with everyone you know. Make sure to have this trip planned because you know you need it. Adios!
ALSO READ: THINGS TO DO IN NEWARK