There are a lot of things that you can do in San Francisco, the versatile city of USA. That is why we keep asking you to plan a vacation to San Francisco and even offer you some of the best offers and deals upon the flight ticket fares through Indian Eagle. We would definitely want you to visit this ‘dream city’ where you will get to find a lot of iconic attractions and even get lost in the extravagant shopping madness. San Francisco is the home to fun filled fantasies which come true right here in this city. So to tell you more about it, I have pointed out few particular points fun things to do in San Francisco. Have a look!
- Take your date sailing on a catamaran under the Golden Gate Bridge. I recommend Adventure Cat – they have extremely affordable tickets.
- Trouble Coffee! Here’s the thing to do. Buy a coconut. Buy a cappuccino. Buy a Texas French cinnamon toast. Then, take a bite of the toast, followed by a sip of cappuccino, followed by a sip of fresh coconut water. It’s amazing.
- Grab a bottle of Bruce Cost’s Ginger Ale and a fresh peach at Bi-Rite Grocery. Head towards Dolores Park on a sunny Saturday afternoon and plant yourself at the corner of 20th & Church Street where you can sit, enjoy your drink, and contemplate life as you take in some of the most gorgeous and relaxing views of the city.
- Buy a cigar at Grant’s Tobacconist. Walk up Nob Hill from California Ave and when you reach the classy Huntington Park, light it up and enjoy while sitting on a bench in front of the fountain. Then check out Grace Cathedral next door and the side-courtyard with the fountain.
- Take your date and walk up to Russian Hill Place (Vallejo St. & Florence St.) and check out the lovely mansions and their manicured gardens. Walk all the way to the end of the Cul De Sac, stand on the balcony, and take in the views. Then peek around the corner and go down the staircase – you’ll see even more houses and gardens. Keep going through Ina Coolbirth Park until you reach Vallejo St. Grab dinner in Chinatown or Little Italy, whichever strikes your fancy.
- Continue through Vallejo until you see Cafe Trieste (Vallejo & Grant) and let me tell you that is my favorite North Beach Cafe. If you make it here on a Saturday afternoon you’ll run into an Italian instrumental and operatic performance. Perfect time for sunbathing in San Francisco! People rush in here by booking last minute flights on Friday nights.
- On the other end of Ritch Street there’s a high-quality cafe called Cafe Darwin. Everything on their menu is fresh, local, organic, prepared with attention to detail and downright delicious. They have a thing for French cuisine. I guess you could call it “French Franciscan”! If you’re feeling “healthy”, grab one of their famous kale salads. If you’re feeling cold from the fog, grab a cappuccino and a nutella-mascarpone baguette.
- Mojo Bicycle Cafe! If you are by Alamo Square Park, be sure to drop by Mojo Bicycle Cafe, an incredibly cute coffee bicycle shop that comes to life after 5pm. The neighborhood comes here for beer, sangria, and great conversations in the evening.
- Corona Heights! A pretty hill with a gorgeous vista that doesn’t get many visitors outside of dog owners chilling in the adjacent doggy park. I recommend walking down Masonic Ave to get there and enjoying the beautiful mansions along the way. This park is surrounded by a lovely stair-cased part of town filled with cherry blossoms.
- Anthony’s Cookies on 25th and Valencia! I highly recommend Cookie Dough, Peanut Butter, and Toffee Chip flavors. They go well with a bottle of Strauss milk. Business class flight services have often carried them in their menus. You must have tried it if you were into one of those flights.
- For a great night out in the Mission, I recommend Revolution Cafe on 22nd and Bartlett. Grab a beer or wine and enjoy live music and performances every night of the week. It’s an intimate, fun, lively setting where all we locals go.
Have fun as much as you can in San Francisco and do not miss out on any of these things. Visit Indianeagle.com for some of the most economic flight tickets. Once everything is set, you are all ready to reach the skies and say ‘Hello’ to the clouds. This can be an interesting trip. So do not miss out on this idea. Bon Voyage!