I am sure everybody has heard about the Illuminati for sure at least once in their lives. This cult has been famous for creating terrors and setting up their own secret society and rules for a very long time now. But do they really exist? Do you even know anything about them which can be factual and not imaginary? Do you know or is it even possible to know about anyone who has actually been a part of the Illuminati? Well, the questions keep popping while we also have suspected many celebrities to be a part of the Illuminati and other cults. We never really know if it is true or not. Similarly when we talk about India, one such tale exists. It happen to be originated from 226 BC which is approximately 2000 years ago. So today in this article I will be talking about the nine unknown men of India who happened to come with the help of King Ashoka or at least that is what is believed to be true. So let’s quickly talk about it the secretive Illuminati of India.
History of India’s Ancient Illuminti:
It is said that King Ashoka, during his rule and power had to fight a war with the Kalingans. The Kalingans were the rulers from Calcutta till Madras. It was an all-out war with nearly over 100,000 murders of the Kalingan soldiers and the deportation of over 150,000 villagers. Ashoka had won the war with excellence but he wasn’t happy with the increasing number of deaths which were more like sacrifices made just for his winning. Since he was a follower of Buddhism he wanted to get away from violence. This incident made him vow not to fight anymore. His conversion to Buddhism and his efforts to spread this peaceful religion throughout India as well as countries like Malaya, Ceylon, Indonesia, China, Nepal, Tibet, and Mongolia brought him fame everywhere.
“He renounced the idea of trying to integrate the rebellious people, declaring that the only true conquest was to win men’s hearts by observance of the laws of duty and piety, because the Sacred Majesty desired that all living creatures should enjoy security, peace and happiness and be free to live as they pleased.”
– Pauwels and Bergier
Though he was committed to this mission which was all about prevention of war, he knew it was tough for a single emperor to do it alone. That is how he formed the Nine Unknown Men also referred to as the Illuminati of India. So Ashoka summoned nine of the most brilliant minds in India at the time. These people’s names and their identities were never revealed to anyone for security purposes and that is how these Nine Unknown Men were brought into existence. These people came together and formed the organization with all the scientific knowledge that they had in them right from nature to psychology. If ordinary men were given scientific knowledge they would use it for destruction and so only the Nine Men were allowed to study and develop scientific theories and technology. These people were even charged with one particular book with one subject in particular and they were supposed to keep records on them. If any of them wished to get out of the organization or wanted to retire or had died, they chose a suitable successor for this organization but the number always remained nine. The reason is always a mystery. That is how the Illuminati of India lived for over 2000 years. In fact, the books that they had maintained with nine different subjects are mentioned below.
“1. Propaganda: The first book dealt with techniques of propaganda and psychological warfare. “The most dangerous of all sciences is that of molding mass opinion, because it would enable anyone to govern the whole world,” according to Mundy.
- Physiology: The second book discussed physiology and explains how to kill a person simply by touching him or her, known as the “the touch of death,” simply by the reversal of a nerve impulse. It is said that the martial art of Judo is a result of “leakages” from the second book.
- Microbiology: The third volume of the Illuminati of India focused on microbiology and biotechnology.
- Alchemy: The fourth dealt with alchemy and transmutation of metals. According to another legend, in times of severe drought, temples and religious relief organizations received large quantities of gold from “a secret source.”
- Communication: The fifth book contained a study of all means of communication, terrestrial and extraterrestrial, alluding then that the Nine Unknown Men were aware of alien presence.
- Gravity: The sixth book focused on the secrets of gravitation and actual instructions on how to make the ancient Vedic Vimana, (like Vaiminika Shastra on aerospace technology).
- Cosmogony: The seventh contained cosmogony and matters of the universe.
- Light: The eighth dealt with light including the speed and how to use it as a weapon.
- Sociology: The ninth and final book discussed sociology. It included rules for the evolution of societies and the means of foretelling their decline.” (Mundy paraphrased by Ancient Explorers)”
We never really know if this myth about the Illuminati of India is true or not since there might be other emperors who must have had this concept of secret people maintaining the wellness of the society but all we know is that this concept and the tales of the Nine Unknown Men have been famous all over the world. You should really book some cheap flight tickets whenever you get them and come down to India and find out more about these tales of the Nine Unknown men. There are several mysterious temples in India which you might find fascinating to explore as well. Indian Eagle travel agency offers cheap last minute flights in case you don’t have time to plan a trip in advance. Their business class air tickets are incredibly cheap as well allowing you to enjoy luxury travel for less.
Do not forget to like, comment and share this article if you find it worthy and do not miss out on us for we assure you that we will keep posting many more interesting and freshly brewed contents.