Visiting USA is on most people’s minds, be it for business, studies or leisure activities. But this American dream keeps on delaying for most Indians due to issues relating to acquiring a visa. The US visa appointments in India were paused for the past two years and individuals aiming to travel to the country faced a lot of issues due to the same.
Rejoice as the US Visa Appointments in India are Now Open!
The US Embassy India announced through a tweet on 27th September that the visa appointments are now open for Indians in all categories. They also added that because the demand is high right now, the waiting time for the applications would be significant.
Reportedly, certain types of visa applicants are also exempted from appearing for the in-person interview until December this year. Although this won’t be applicable for those individuals who have been denied a US visa previously.
Record 82,000 Student Visas Issued Despite the Delay in US Visa Appointments in India
Although students applying for a US student visa were worried about the delay in receiving the US visa appointments in India, a record 82,000 student visas were accepted by September. It is also said that India was issued the most student visas compared to other countries. This was great as this delay could have adversely affected the future of many young minds who were looking forward to completing their studies in the US.
And as Luc de Clapiers has famously said: “Patience is the art of hoping”.
No matter how long it takes, you can patiently wait for your visa appointments in India and hope that after this period, it gets accepted and you get to fulfill your American dream!
10 Things to Do in USA to Make the Most of Your Trip
Once your US visa appointments in India are accepted and you get your visa, you can book cheap international flights through Indian Eagle and save more during your American adventure. As you wait to embark on your journey to USA, you can create a bucket list of things to do in USA so you do not miss out on some of the most exciting activities or tourist attractions in the country. Here are some suggestions:
- Check out the gigantic Niagara Falls.
- Explore the iconic Empire State Building.
- Visit the Yosemite National Park to admire the wildlife in the region.
- Watch the sky change into hues of pink during the sunset at Golden Gate Bridge.
- Witness the glory at Mt. Rushmore National Memorial.
- Opt for a guided tour of the White House.
- Unleash the child within you by visiting Walt Disney World.
- Admire the spectacular views at Grand Canyon.
- Satisfy your Potterhead self by visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Pay your tribute and check out the National 9/11 Memorial & Museum.
You can now book cheap flights from USA to India through Indian Eagle and gain reward points. Utilize these during your future purchases and save more!