A weekend in Dallas is all you really need to rejuvenate yourself! With so many fun as well as free things to do in Dallas this weekend and the next, you are sure to have an awesome time here. There’s a lot more to Dallas than meets the eye and a visit is the best way to experience this remarkable place. You have to see to really believe how awesome this Texas city can be! We’ve listed some of the best things to do in Dallas this weekend for couples and families alike. Check them out below and enjoy a weekend in Dallas like never before!
The Best Dallas Weekend Itinerary:
Enjoy a weekend in Dallas Tx even if you need to make an impromptu trip on last minute flights. Deservedly one of the top US cities, Dallas is just too spectacular to miss! You can do a lot even if you just have 36 hours in Dallas. Keeping reading and know how to make the most of your weekend in Dallas. While you’re at it, maybe you could pick up a few curious Texas terms as well. What say y’all!
Where to stay in Dallas for the weekend:
There are a lot of cool places to stay over the weekend in Dallas. If you have the time to look through carefully, you will find a lot of accommodation options that suit all types of budget requirements. If you’re looking for a boutique hotel replete with a sun-kissed pool and perked-up hallways, then Hotel Zaza is your best bet. For a more uptown and stylish setting unhindered by budget restraints, The Magnolia would suit you most. For solo travelers on a tight budget, Bailey’s Uptown Inn is a great choice. Comfortable and homely, this spic-n-span place offers great value for your money.
What to see and do during a weekend trip to Dallas:
Dallas has attractions that suit the needs of all types of travelers. You will find awesome things to do here for kids and adults alike. Check out some great places you can visit in Dallas during the weekend below.
- Dallas Center for the Performing Arts is a great place for art lovers to visit when arriving on business class flights. A multi-venue complex, you can enjoy dance, opera, theater, and music here. The tranquil ambiance in the park-like setting will put you at ease instantly. This is a good place to experience the art and culture of Dallas.
- 6th Floor Museum is a must-visit for history nerds on a weekend trip to Dallas! The place is a great stop if you wish to know all about the life story, legacy, and death of late American President John F. Kennedy. You can also take a tourist-friendly stroll around the Dealey Plaza surrounding the museum.
- Dallas World Aquarium is a good place to cover during a weekend in Dallas especially if you happen to be traveling with kids. But marine life isn’t the only attraction here. You will also be able to spot reptiles, monkeys, birds, and more!
- Fort Worth Zoo is best visited if you’re a wildlife lover who simply cannot miss spotting the exotic wildlife Dallas is home to! Among the topmost zoos in the US, Fort Worth Zoo is home to a number of remarkable animal species you can spot.
- White Rock Lake is among the most beautiful places to visit on your weekend in Dallas. Offering breathtaking views of the city, this remarkable place is an ideal picnic spot for couples, families, and friends alike. You can also indulge in kayaking, boating, and other such exciting activities.
- Shopping in Dallas is a treat if you know where to go! For boutique shops, Inwood Village is best. The place offers top brands as well as street fashion all in one place. Take a bit of time and window-shop until you find something you actually wish to buy.
- Rattlesnake Bar and Dan’s Silver Leaf are great places to experience the nightlife in Dallas. Grab a cold one and mingle with locals while enjoying the music and lip-smacking food.
Depending on your interests, you can decide the order you’d like to visit these spectacular places during your weekend in Dallas. You can either make quick visits to all of them or select a handful for detailed explorations.
Where to eat during a weekend in Dallas:
You can eat at a lot of places when spending a weekend in Dallas. Fearings is among the newest and best places for fine dining in Dallas. You will be delighted with dishes such as barbecue-glazed quail which depict the typical southern food with a twist. For an offbeat dining experience, visit the fancy Five Sixty placed atop the massive Reunion Tower. You can sample all kinds of heady drinks at the rotating bar while enjoying spectacular views of the city skyline. If you’re looking to go someplace just for the love of food, then La Duni is the ideal place for you. It’s among the best places to dine at when visiting Dallas on flights to USA. The extensive menu offers anything and everything from cuatro leches cake and arepas to empanadas criollas. Your weekend in Dallas cannot get better than this!